来自澳洲代写的顾客授权发布的Accounting Principles And Practices，HA1020作业要求片段，为保护顾客隐私，我们不会将HA1020的答案或sample发布在网站，我们曾经写过HA1020及相关的Accounting Principles And Practices类型课程的很多作业及考试、如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 7878393 ，ExcellentDue的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为澳大利亚的如：悉尼、墨尔本、布里斯班、阿德莱德、珀斯等地的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写，享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课代修、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
阅读目录 Table of Contents
Miss Nancy started a lawn moving business in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. For this purpose, she purchased a group of new lawn mowers for $20 000. The accountant of Miss Nancy told her that she must have to decide the useful life and residual value of these new lawn mowers. After an initial consultation with the stakeholders, she decided that the mowers to last five years and have negligible resale value at that point. The business plan projects cutting 5000 lawns over five years. The yearly projection is as follows:
- 1stYear: 500 lawns,
- 2ndYear: 1 000 lawns,
- 3rdYear: 1 200 lawns,
- 4thYear: 1 800 lawns, and
- 5thYear: 500 lawns.
- Calculate the accumulated depreciation balance at the end of the second year using each of the following depreciation bases: (a) straight-line; (b) reducing balance and (c) units-of-production.
Based on your calculations, which depreciation basis would produce the highest retained profits at the end of the second year?
We have discussed the accounting for liabilities in Week 10 and 11. Based on this discussion, please explain the relationship between liabilities and expenses. Provide five examples where they both increase at the same time. Why are some liabilities interest-bearing and others are not
The accountant of ABC Limited has prepared the following unadjusted trial balance of ABC Limited on 30th June 2021.
AS AT 30th JUNE 2021
|Accounts||Debit ($)||Credit ($)|
|Cash at bank||13 985|
|Account receivables||26 200|
|Prepaid insurance||3 900|
|Office Supplies||4 680|
|Office equipment||14 100|
|Accumulated depreciation – equipment||2 850|
|Unearned service revenue||1 230|
|Loan payable||10 500|
|Service revenue||159 270|
|Salary expenses||66 000|
|Depreciation expenses – equipment|
|Miscellaneous expenses||18 600|
|TOTAL||207 465||207 465|
The following additional information is available at the end of June for adjustments:
- Mr Emmanuel is working as the inventory clerk. He performs the physical count of the office supplies on 30thJune 2021. This physical count reveals that the unused office supplies of $550 are on hand.
- The rate of depreciation for the office equipment is 15% per annum and ABC Limited used the straight-line method of depreciation.
- Of the $1230 unearned service revenue, $300 is still unearned
- 60% of prepaid insurance is expired during this period.
- Salaries owed but not yet paid $1920.
- Provided consultancy service of $2000 on credit. This was not recorded for the month.
- Prepare adjusting entries at the end of 30 June, 2019.
- Calculate the balance of the total revenue of the company after adjustment.
- Explain why accrual accounting adjustments are required?
HARDA Limited is a retailer of office stationery and art supplies. The internal auditor of the business is concerned about the inventory management of the speciality pen (a product with the highest level of sale). The following information is extracted from the records of HARDA Limited. The company uses the perpetual inventory system to record the inventory of its products. Its monthly reporting date is 30 October.
|1/10||600 @ 5.00|
|6/10||400 @ 5.20|
|15/10||800 @ 10|
|30/10||100 (Sales Return from 25/10 Sales)|
- Complete the inventory stock record below for the speciality pen of HARDA Limited. All transactions occurred in the month of October. Ignore GST.
- Calculate the Cost of Sales (COS) for 30 October, assuming the FIFO Method.
- Calculate the Ending Inventory on 30 October, assuming the FIFO Method.
|Date||Purchases||Cost of Goods Sold||Balance|
The accountant of Paul Shop Fitter Private Limited has provided the following data on the Assets, Liabilities, Equity, Income and Expense amounts as at 30th June 2021.
|Prepaid Insurance||24,000||Cash in Bank||88,400|
|Accounts receivable||182,800||Accounts payable||101,100|
|Service income||1,158,000||Salary expense||483,000|
|Advertising expense||15,000||Supplies expense||142,500|
- Prepare a Balance Sheet in the narrative (vertical) format as at 30thJune 2021.
- Explain what key information the Balance Sheet provides to users of the financial statements.
The bank statement balance and cash account balance do not agree. The owner of E-Bite Limited has requested to prepare a bank reconciliation to reconcile these balances. For this purpose, the following information is given.
- Deposits in transit are $9,800.
- Outstanding cheques totalled are $3200.
- The bank service charge is $24.
- The collection of note by the bank is $800.
- The bank statement balance is $9,000.
- The cash account balance is $14,824.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
我们的留学生学术服务经验已超十年、超万人在我们的服务中受益，，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择ExcellentDue为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 知识是可以获得的东西，而思考的习惯和能力却不是那么容易学到的，学习必须和思索交替进行，要学习，即使学习苦得要命， 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 7878393