来自留学生代写的顾客授权发布的保险和社会保险作业，作业要求片段，为保护顾客隐私，我们不会将的答案或sample发布在网站，我们曾经写过及相关的2557b类型课程的很多作业及考试、如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 7878393 ，ExcellentDue的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为EC的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写，享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课代修、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
问题1由于维多利亚州的COVID封锁，你创建了一个博客网站，讨论保险的各个方面。上个月，你的用户向你提出了以下三个问题：1.你能解释大数法则的概念吗？2. 2.政府在确定领取养老金者是否有能力申请养老金时使用的 “推定 “的目的和意义是什么？
As a result of the COVID lockdown in Victoria you have created a blog site which discusses various aspects of insurance. On your site you have a Q & A section where you invite questions from your subscribers.
Last month your subscribers sent you the following three queries:
1. Can you explain the concept of the law of large numbers?
2. What is the purpose and meaning of “deeming” used by the Government to determine an age pensioners ability to claim the Age Pension?
3. What does the term endorsement mean on an insurance policy?
Please respond to the above three queries and where possible provide an example to help explain the concepts.
You sent the company’s insurance adviser the following queries.
1. Are the premiums on the three polices deductible for taxation purposes for the company?
2. Poh wants to sell her share of the company. Will any of the insurance proceeds be available to pay out Poh’s share of the company?
3. The first policy covers interruption of the policy caused by external factors. Will this cover the loss of profits because of the COVID19 outbreak? How would you determine if the policy covers this event or not?
As the insurance adviser please provide answers to the three queries raised by the company.
You are their financial adviser. Ted and Sandra have a zoom meeting with you in which they have asked you for advice on the following matters:
1. Are they entitled to the age pension?
2. Should Ted retain the life insurance policy in his superannuation fund? The premium is currently $22,890 per annum and comes out of his superannuation fund
3. The income is not enough to live on. Is there some scheme whereby the Government can lend us or give us extra money to live on?
4. Can they draw down on their home to access the equity as they would like to provide their daughter Larissa a lump sum, so she has a deposit to buy her own home. They are not keen on a traditional mortgage to the bank where they have to make regular repayments on the mortgage and would be interested in other options available.
1. Calculate under the assets test and the income test how much, if any, of the Age Pension they would be entitled to and what amount the Government if any would pay them as an age pension.
2. As both Ted and Sandra have no debts, should Ted keep his life insurance cover under his super fund, reduce it, or cancel it altogether?
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
我们的留学生学术服务经验已超十年、超万人在我们的服务中受益，，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择ExcellentDue为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 知识是可以获得的东西，而思考的习惯和能力却不是那么容易学到的，学习必须和思索交替进行，要学习，即使学习苦得要命， 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 7878393