写分析因果关系的论文（Cause and Effect Essay）时，作者需要审视某一特定情况或事件，然后证明其中存在因果关系。你需要非常仔细地审视，并通过调查研究和搜集证据，还要进行充分的思考。想要了解更多的写因果关系议论文的方法，请继续阅读本篇教程。 ause and Effect Essay，因果关系类Essay，相比其他Argument Essay、Definition Essay、Explanation Essay这些类型的Essay要少见得多，但也不乏会有奇葩教授布置这种不一样的作业。Cause and Effect Essay需要留学生们审视某一特定情况或事件，然后证明其中存在因果关系。下面这篇教程小编将会告诉大家如何去搞定Cause and Effect Essay. 如果你依然没空去理这些，可以寻求我们的essay代写服务。
如何写Cause and Effect Essay？
a、文章篇幅长度。要明确地知道你究竟需要写一篇Long Essay还是Short Essay。因为如果文章比较长，你要深入探讨的话题范围自然也会更大。
c、Cause and Effect Essay的讨论范围。
四十个因果关系 Cause and Effect Essay 作文题目分享：
- Effects of Pollution
- The Changes in the Ocean
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Effects
- Causes and Effects of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
- Internet Influence on kids
- Popularity of Sports in US
- Effects of professional sport on children
- Alcohol and nervous system
- Domestic violence
- Growing up with a single parent
- Effect of school bullying on children
- Putin politics against the neighboring countries
- Music effects on human body
- Dating at young age
- What causes some women to repeatedly get involved in destructive relationships
- Earthquakes and potential dangers they bring
- Social media effect on young people
- Growing up in poverty
- Stress impact on health
- Impact of drug use on human body
- The influence of my favorite movie/book on me
- How war in Syria effects US
- What impact smoking has on a pregnant woman
- Telling lies. The cause and effect
- The causes of divorces
- What is the impact of genetically engineered food
- What causes a tsunami
- What causes racism
- How globalization affects economy
- What was your cause of choosing your major/your college
- The effects of credit culture
- What are causes and effects of terrorism
- What makes a person to be a good teacher/mother/doctor/artist
- What are the effects of homeschooling
- What causes heart problems
- What caused the WWII
- Effects of online dating
- Uber influence on the taxi drivers
- How happy relationships affect a person
- How travelling the world affects life and personality
范文 ：Cause and Effect Essay: Homelessness
The homeless epidemic is a serious problem in nearly every major city across the country. According to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, there are over 500,000 people experiencing homelessness on any given night. It’s a difficult challenge to tackle precisely because it is so multi-faceted, both in terms of its causes and its far-reaching effects. Homelessness affects not only the people who must struggle to survive on the street, but also the business owners or residents in the neighborhoods. Petty crime and drug abuse are common. While many factors have contributed to the rise in homeless rates, one of the most profound is the lack of adequate social support services.
By definition, a homeless person is someone without a permanent home. They may seek shelter in parking garages, ATM vestibules, and subway stations. On a purely practical level, if a city can provide enough homeless shelters and other forms of affordable housing, the people who would otherwise sleep on the streets can sleep far more safely with a consistent roof over their heads.
Social support services, whether they are funded publicly or privately, would be able to tackle many of the immediate and long-term challenges that face people experiencing homelessness. In addition to providing adequate and reliable shelter, services like drug counselling, treatment for physical or emotional abuse, and career counselling can address some of the factors that lead to homelessness.
The individual stories of each person going through homelessness will vary. What is often found, though, is that the homelessness came about because of a series of events. A person may unexpectedly lose their job, which may lead to family problems at home, which may lead to drug abuse as a coping mechanism, which may lead to further financial stress, and so on. Appropriate social services at any point in this process may be able to prevent homelessness from becoming this person’s reality.
The effects of homelessness are equally complex and can be mirror images of the root causes. Because the person is experiencing homelessness, this may put profound strain on personal relationships. Drug abuse can become an issue, as the person seeks some way of coping with the pain and hardship of living on the streets. This leads to a downward spiral that drives the person deeper and deeper into the depths of crippling poverty and isolation.
The impact extends well beyond the individual, too. As homelessness becomes an increasingly visible issue in a neighborhood, home values can plummet. Middle and working class families may move out, providing a bigger opening for various forms of crime. Businesses may close as the area becomes too prone to theft and property crime.
Every city, every neighborhood faces unique challenges when it comes to homelessness. While the specific root causes can vary between individuals, the lack of adequate social services is a leading contributor. The right social services can address, reduce or even remove some of these other underlying causes. With powerful effects for both the individual and society at large, homelessness is a pressing issue and one that must be approached with tact and compassion.